Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Awareness Poster

The intent of my poster is to relay information about cyber awareness.  My general focus will be geared towards Phishing, which is defined as the activity of defrauding an online account holder of financial information by posing as a legitimate company.  My poster will consist of some type of fish, a creepy dude looking through the blinds, a computer, and possibly some type of binary looking code.  I will also provide a link to a site what will offer information on how to protect yourself from such attacks.
UPDATED

 I strayed just a bit from the original design, and went for a more fun cartoon feel.  I found that doing the eyes behind the blinds at the top of the page was far to advanced for my present photo shopping skills. 
I took the laptop image and removed the background from it. Then I actually too a screen shot from my computer background, and added that in.  I then took the image of the eyes looking behind the blinds, added it to the screen and made it a bit transparent. (this is probably my favorite part.)  The fishhook and line are part of a larger picture with a rod, but that didn't fit well into the picture. Getting the fish out of the background with the bubbles was a pretty difficult.  Also if you noticed the inside the fish I added a picture computer binary code (10101010) this was probably the most difficult task in the entire poster.  I arched the text inside of the dialogue box, and added some effects to it.  The header text at the top has added effects as well.  All of a simple background with just a gradient effect added to it.








Work Cited
Sprechblase-transparent. Digital image. SINN PHONIE. N.p., n.d. Web. 2 July 2014. <http://www.sinnphonie-online.de/images/sprechblase-transparent.png>.
Robot5. Digital image. Clipartlord. Clip Art Lord, n.d. Web. 2 July 2014. <http://www.clipartlord.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/robot5.png>.
Robot Arm. Digital image. Thumbs.dreamtime.com. N.p., n.d. Web. 2 July 2014. <http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/t/cartoon-robot-arm-hand-drawn-illustration-retro-style-vector-available-37037253.jpg>.
B2_computer_laptop. Digital image. Staceyreid. Staceyreid, 20 Sept. 2011. Web. 2 July 2014.
Cartoon fishingpole. Digital image. CLIPARTBEST. ClipArt Best, n.d. Web. 2 July 2014.
Adam. How To Draw A Cartoon Fish. Digital image. Drawcentral. Draw Central, 2 July 2013. Web. 2 July 2014.
Binary. Digital image. Graphicxtras. Abneil Software LTD, n.d. Web. 2 July 2014.
Funny eyes behind blinds. Digital image. Zazzle. Zazzle Inc, n.d. Web. 2 July 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment